You’ll need to find a software program that allows you to edit the file type you download. Most users will find Adobe Illustrator to be the best product to edit the vector files found on Vecteezy.com, but there are several others you could try. We recommend browsing those options after a quick Google search.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?