If you come across something that you believe to be stolen, please let us know by contacting us with sufficient evidence to make a judgement. If found on the internet, you would need to copy the URL address of the site containing the work of the original artist that needs to be compared with the work that is believed to be stolen. If you cannot link to something, please provide ample information on how to find the original work, for example - a comic book name or author. Also, please provide an explanation on why you believe the artwork should be judged as stolen, so we can make a more accurate decision.
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?