We do recommend putting some kind of unique identification on your preview image only as a means of preventing your work from being stolen. This can be really whatever you desire - text/ digital signature/ ghost images or watermarks - anything that claims your work as your own and is recognizable to others as your own, but does not hide or veil your artwork too much, since the downloader needs to be able to view what the brush will look like. If our staff thinks your unique id is too promotional, in other words broadcasting yourself instead of your work, we may request you to change or remove it from the site. We have advertising for that!
Articles in this section
- Should I put a signature, watermark or copyright on my preview images before submitting them?
- How often are new files added to the collection?
- Why should I create a free account when I can still download files without it?
- What if I want to submit my free vector files for the Vecteezy community?
- What program edits the files on Vecteezy?
- How do I report people for abuse, harassment, or other issues I may think are violations?
- What evidence is required when reporting stolen material?
- How to I report a submission which I think breaks the rules?
- I'm offended by something I saw or something someone said on this website! What should I do?
- I just signed up for an Eezy account. What features come along with my new account?