All works and submissions to the Eezy Network are considered to be the copyrighted property of the artist who made the submission, and therefore, if you desire to use, repost, or in any other way redistribute another person's submission, you will need to check the copyright license on each individual file. The Vecteezy staff can not and will not grant any out of license usage, since we do not have the right to do so, all we do is offer a place to up/ download/ share and communicate.
Articles in this section
- What does "Editorial Use Only" mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What does merchandising mean?
- What does using a credit allow me to do with a file I download?
- If I have a download credit or a subscription plan, what CAN'T I do with Vecteezy files?
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?