No way! You do! You, as the original artist, reserve all rights relevant to your work at all times, which include the exclusive copyrights to the original artwork. By submitting work to Vecteezy, you allow us to post and display it as a means of making your resources available to viewers and system users, but in no way does that make us the owners of what you have sweated to create.
Articles in this section
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- Do I have to provide attribution on my physical products?
- Do I have to edit the files I use on my physical products to sell?
- Can I trademark a logo that has your design in the logo?