No way! You do! You, as the original artist, reserve all rights relevant to your work at all times, which include the exclusive copyrights to the original artwork. By submitting work to Vecteezy, you allow us to post and display it as a means of making your resources available to viewers and system users, but in no way does that make us the owners of what you have sweated to create. When uploading art to our site, be sure to select the license you see fit for your resource.
Articles in this section
- What does "Editorial Use Only" mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What does merchandising mean?
- What does using a credit allow me to do with a file I download?
- If I have a download credit or a subscription plan, what CAN'T I do with Vecteezy files?
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?