No way! You do! You, as the original artist, reserve all rights relevant to your work at all times, which include the exclusive copyrights to the original artwork. By submitting work to Vecteezy, you allow us to post and display it as a means of making your resources available to viewers and system users, but in no way does that make us the owners of what you have sweated to create. When uploading art to our site, be sure to select the license you see fit for your resource.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What are the different types of licenses associated with your files?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- What is a Creative Commons License?
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (BY-NC-ND) License Definition & Usage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (BY-NC-SA) License Definition & Usage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs (BY-ND) License Definition & Usage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial (BY-NC) License Definition & Usage