No, you cannot trademark any part of our files. Please remember that the copyright of our resources remains to its author so you will not be able to register any image that includes any of our files.
Articles in this section
- What does "Editorial Use Only" mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What does merchandising mean?
- What does using a credit allow me to do with a file I download?
- If I have a download credit or a subscription plan, what CAN'T I do with Vecteezy files?
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?