No, you cannot trademark any part of our files. Please remember that the copyright of our resources remains to its author so you will not be able to register any image that includes any of our files.
Articles in this section
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- Do I have to provide attribution on my physical products?
- Do I have to edit the files I use on my physical products to sell?
- Can I trademark a logo that has your design in the logo?