No. The resources you find on this site have been uploaded by individual artists who reserve the copyright and would only be able to sell it themselves. As stated, any use other than what the artist has intended by uploading to this site would need to be legally approved by the original artist by permission or an allowance granted by the license he or she has obtained.
Articles in this section
- What does "Editorial Use Only" mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What does merchandising mean?
- What does using a credit allow me to do with a file I download?
- If I have a download credit or a subscription plan, what CAN'T I do with Vecteezy files?
- Does Vecteezy own my resources?
- Can I resell the resources I download from Vecteezy?
- Can I just download the free resources and use them elsewhere?
- What does Vecteezy consider to be Art Theft?