The term “Commercial Use” refers to the use of Vecteezy images in any sort of “for-profit” or promotional endeavor. Both Free and Pro images on Vecteezy are both available for Commercial Use, but restrictions apply based on how you plan to use the image. To learn more about using Vecteezy images commercially, please review our licenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Vecteezy content for commercial purposes?
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?