The term “Commercial Use” refers to the use of Vecteezy content in any sort of “for-profit” or promotional endeavor. Both Free and Pro content on Vecteezy is available for Commercial Use, but restrictions apply based on how you plan to use the images or video clips. To learn more about using Vecteezy content commercially, please review our licenses.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Vecteezy content for commercial purposes?
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed content?