Files listed under the Public Domain license (CC0) have no rights reserved. You may edit and reuse the works licensed under CC0 for any purposes without restriction under law.
Articles in this section
- New Vecteezy Licensing
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What does commercial use mean?
- What is an on-demand service?
- What are the different types of licenses associated with your files?
- Can I use the files found on your site for products I sell?
- What is a Creative Commons License?
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs (BY-NC-ND) License Definition & Usage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike (BY-NC-SA) License Definition & Usage
- Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs (BY-ND) License Definition & Usage