Vecteezy is a leading global provider of vector graphics developed by an American company Eezy Inc., which is headquartered in Bowling Green, KY. We launched our service in May 2007 that allows our users to license vector graphics directly from artists. Vecteezy is a freemium service; basic features are free with advertisements and limitations, while additional features, such as improved licensing options and a broader selection of content, are offered to paying customers.
Articles in this section
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?