Vecteezy is a leading global provider of digital imagery developed by an American company Eezy Inc., which is headquartered in Bowling Green, KY. We launched our service in May 2007 that allows our users to license images directly from artists. Vecteezy is a freemium service; basic features are free with advertisements and limitations, while additional features, such as improved licensing options and a broader selection of content, are offered to paying customers.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Vecteezy content for commercial purposes?
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?