At this time, it is not possible to have multiple subscriptions under a single account. You can only download or use our images in a design project if you have an Active Seat. An “Active Seat” means that your subscription has been paid for and a seat is registered to your name. If Content will be used by another person, they must download the Content via a separate Active Seat. Each person who will use Content must have their own Active Seat. If you need to purchase additional Active Seats for your team, please contact us and we can set that up for you with a discount.
Articles in this section
- Does canceling my subscription remove access to my existing downloads?
- How do I give you my VAT number?
- When will I be charged for Auto Renewal?
- Can I apply a discount or coupon code to my purchase?
- How do I update my Credit Card information?
- Why is my card not being accepted?
- Can I pay by check, wire transfer, or purchase order?
- How does Auto Renewal work?
- Can I pay with PayPal?
- How do I get a receipt?