In order to change your account information, you’ll need to first log into your account. Once there, navigate to your Account Settings by clicking on your circular profile picture in the top, right corner of the page. A drop-down menu should appear. From that menu, choose the “Account Settings” option. Once there, you will have the ability to change your name, email, about section, privacy settings, and more.
Articles in this section
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?