“Print Use” means the use of Vecteezy content on any print materials, including books, magazines, brochures, catalogs, flyers, direct mail, company stationery, business cards, print templates, print advertising, signage, etc. The license type you will need for print use depends on the number of copies that will be created, either by specified print runs or by print on demand. Please review our License Chart for more information.
Articles in this section
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?