If you unsubscribe, any unused images you’ve downloaded must be deleted from your computer and other storage devices. Vecteezy does not allow a user to stockpile downloads for future use. However, any images you’ve used in your projects are still covered under their respective licenses.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?
- How many End Products can I create with an image?