Royalty-free or RF refers to the right to use copyrighted material or other intellectual property without the need to pay additional royalties or license fees for each use, per each copy or volume sold or some time period of use or sales. Vecteezy images are considered Royalty-free because you can “re-license” the images for a new project by re-downloading them without the need to pay for them again.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Vecteezy content for commercial purposes?
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?