Vecteezy images and video clips may be used in TV shows, commercials, film, and web video. Our Pro License allows production budgets up to $10,000 USD and our Pro Extended License is required for production budgets over $10,000 USD. If you have a small project with a budget of $1,000 USD or less, then all you will need is a Free License, but Attribution will be required. If you do not want to provide attribution, then you will need to upgrade to a Pro License or Pro Extended License.
Articles in this section
- Can I use Vecteezy content for commercial purposes?
- Vecteezy Photos - FAQ
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed content?