You can use a Vecteezy image in multiple End Products as long as they are all related to a single Design Project, where a Design Project is a complete and cohesive undertaking for one company or client. For example, if you're creating a marketing campaign for a new product launch, you can use the asset in End Products for both online and print ads. Visit our Licensing Chart for more details and usage limits.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?
- How many End Products can I create with an image?