If you are licensing Vecteezy images on behalf of your client, then when you deliver the End Product to your client, you may grant your client a sublicense to use that Content. You must guarantee that you have full legal authority to bind your client to the terms of our License Agreement. If you do not have that authority, then your client may not use the Content, unless they also purchase a license for that image. Your client must comply with our License Agreement, and you remain directly liable to Vecteezy for your client’s use of the Content. If you use any Content as part of an End Product or Design Project created for or delivered to a client, you agree to provide the name and contact information of your client to Vecteezy upon Vecteezy’s reasonable request for the sole purpose of monitoring proper use.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?
- How many End Products can I create with an image?