You may grant your subcontractors (e.g., your manufacturer, printer, or mailing house) or distributors a sublicense to use Content in any production or distribution process, but only as directly related to the End Product created with the Content by you in compliance with our License Agreement. These subcontractors and distributors may not use the Content for any other purpose. Your subcontractors must comply with our License Agreement, and you remain directly liable to Vecteezy for your subcontractors’ use of the Content.
Articles in this section
- Why is the file I wanted no longer available?
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?