“Digital Use” means the use of Vecteezy content in any digital materials, including on social media (such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, and Pinterest), on blogs and other online publications, in web templates, in marketing, promotional and sales emails, and in software, apps and video games. The license type you will need for digital use depends on the number of items you sell or the number of views your materials will receive. Please review our License Chart for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?
- How many End Products can I create with an image?