“Production Use” means the use of Vecteezy content in TV shows, commercials, films, and online video. The license type you will need for video use depends on the size of the production budget. Please review our License Chart for more information.
Articles in this section
- What is attribution? How and when should I give attribution?
- What is an Exclusive license?
- What is “Production Use”?
- What is “Digital Use”?
- What is “Print Use?”
- What legal protection do you offer?
- Can my Subcontractor use my licensed images?
- Can I use Vecteezy Images in work I create for a client?
- What is an Active seat and how many do I need?
- How many End Products can I create with an image?